The 2011-12 Europa League Thread

MCFC BOB said:
Pam said:
MCFC BOB said:
Let's remember that Rooney, Anderson, Evra and Carrick will all return on Sunday. We will see a different United team on Sunday.

Anderson?! Evra?! WTF? I sometimes think you're a rag.
Why? Because I don't hate them as much as you?

Evra's obviously a step up from Fabio and Anderson works well with Clevlerley, who will also be closer to full fitness.

you look well informed :)

MCFC BOB said:
MSP said:
MCFC BOB said:
Why? Because I don't hate them as much as you?

Evra's obviously a step up from Fabio and Anderson works well with Clevlerley, who will also be closer to full fitness.

you look well informed :)
Elaborate.

Tbf to Bob this is the same set if players who hold the second spot. Norwich are hardly Ajax or Basel. They are a tough group. I'm expecting a 2-2 draw myself.

MSP said:
article-2105590-11E21A59000005DC-942_634x541.jpg

Fergie: "They thought they'll get 4 minutes, haha"

Linesman: "ahahaha, what a bunch of w@nkers"

maybe the reason Mancini was there was to recommend whiskeynose a tailor.

manimanc said:
just heard that shakin bacon said the back four tonight was inexperienced and young and that cost them...!!

eh?

so the back four have only played in the carling cup have they purple conk??

and don`t all and sundry get told utd have the experience in the squad to go on a run and win the league?

apparently you can`t buy experience.......

the pisspot is rolling out the classics tonight.

Senile old twat.

Pam said:
manimanc said:
just heard that shakin bacon said the back four tonight was inexperienced and young and that cost them...!!

eh?

and don`t all and sundry get told utd have the experience in the squad to go on a run and win the league?

Senile old twat.
Ignore my post then.

MCFC BOB said:
Pam said:
manimanc said:

eh?

Senile old twat.
Ignore my post then.

I was talking about the rasher faced one.

Also, I stand corrected about you bigging up Fabio but Carrick,and Evra wouldn't get in our first team, Anderson wouldn't even make the bench and we would have sold the goalies to Cardiff and Sunderland by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.