The 2011-12 Europa League Thread

Pam said:
MCFC BOB said:
Pam said:
Senile old twat.
Ignore my post then.

I was talking about the rasher faced one.
Whilst abandoning the argument you had with me when I proved you wrong.

If Rooney's absence has a negative effect on the United team, surely his return will most likely have a positive effect? I do think Norwich could do us a favour, though.

Pam said:
MCFC BOB said:
Pam said:
Senile old twat.
Ignore my post then.

Also, I stand corrected about you bigging up Fabio but Carrick,and Evra wouldn't get in our first team, Anderson wouldn't even make the bench and we would have sold the goalies to Cardiff and Sunderland by now.
While your point about Evra and Carrick not getting in our first team is more or less correct (I'm not Mancini, so I don't know if he'd pick Carrick over Barry or Evra over Clichy), they still help a great deal in United's team. And bringing us into it is more or less irrelevant because they're playing Norwich on Sunday, and not us.

You're probably correct about Anderson, thinking about it. Maybe he'd take Kolarov's place.

MCFC BOB said:
Pam said:
MCFC BOB said:
Ignore my post then.

Whilst abandoning the argument you had with me when I proved you wrong.

If Rooney's absence has a negative effect on the United team, surely his return will most likely have a positive effect? I do think Norwich could do us a favour, though.

But you didn't prove me wrong. My point was that the rags you named (with the possible exception of Wooney) are nothing to write home about.

Sporting had 8 different players booked over the two legs, but not one player got booked twice! Yellow cards only carry over the two legs don't they, meaning none of the 8 can be suspended against us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.