The 2012 Olympics Thread - Its Over :(

Re: The 2012 Olympics Thread (3rd August, Page 74)

danburge82 said:
The over milking of Ennis is slightly annoying. It's as if some of our other athletes don't exist or don't matter! Oh no chance of a good for you so we'll barely give you a mention, if at all.

Michael Johnson is great, isn't he?! He speaks, people listen!
If you just watched that race that's why she's special :)

12:54 - 100m Hurdles - Jess Ennis

0.02 off the british record and a new worlds best for a multi eventer has ever run it, quickest ever for a multi event, would of made the actually 100m hurdles final!

Absolutely brilliant run, even I was nervous for her after that reception!

danburge82 said:
The over milking of Ennis is slightly annoying. It's as if some of our other athletes don't exist or don't matter! Oh no chance of a good for you so we'll barely give you a mention, if at all.

And now?

Boom Ennis what a run the atmosphere in the stadium must be brilliant.

MCFC1993 said:

New British Record and a new worlds best for a multi eventer has ever run it, quickest ever for a multi event, would of made the actually 100m hurdles final!

She does actually run the 110M hurdles at athletics meetings

I know and she does well, but I didn't think she had a personal best like that in her.

MCFC1993 said:
I know and she does well, but I didn't think she had a personal best like that in her.
That track looks fast we might get some special 100 and 200M runs, fingers crossed

MCFC1993 said:
pride in battle said:
Thanks to MCFC 1993 for the schedules each day, first thing I look for, much appreciated.
Cheers mate.

On another note start of the track and field today, great news.
Same here mate, I always have that tab open. You're a star.

-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 am --

danburge82 said:

She did just set a new record.

-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:49 am --

SCF08 said:
So....how is this different from the ''match fixing'' Badminton ladies? Your opinions?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/olympics/story/15234/7959098" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/olympics/story/15234/7959098</a>

I feel they should be stripped from their medals. Losing on purpose is unsporting behaviour and should not be tolerated by anyone. I wonder if the IOC have the balls to take action. You cannot have seperate rules for seperate athletes/nations. I very much doubt they would dare to do something about it.
He didn't "lose on purpose" and should they fuck be stripped of their medals. they set 2 new world records and are clearly the best team.

I think you are fishing.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:50 am --<br /><br />
MCFC1993 said:

0.02 off the british record and a new worlds best for a multi eventer has ever run it, quickest ever for a multi event, would of made the actually 100m hurdles final!

Absolutely brilliant run, even I was nervous for her after that reception!
Would have won the 100m final in Beijing! Amazing!

Just under 1/2 to win the hep is ennis.

50% interest on your money what do you reckon swp?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.