The 2021 US Masters

Not much social distancing around the tees and greens there.

Mixed mask wearing in the galleries most of them in their middle years.

As for the caddies again mixed but mostly missing.

Time for Joe to bring in the golf police and give the player a 2 shot penalty for not masking their secret weapon.

Kim using driver to putt haha. Did see him hit ground with his putter but never seen his shot to anger him.

Anyone know what rules they are applying re spectators? A reasonable amount of people around greens etc, but looks around less than 5% than you would normally see!?

Anyone know what rules they are applying re spectators? A reasonable amount of people around greens etc, but looks around less than 5% than you would normally see!?
it's definitely reduced and no grandstands. Looked a lot more socially distanced n mask wearing yesterday than it was Thursday.

I’d love to see Justin Rose win here after all his good performances in the past. Looked a decent e/w bet at 80-1 so had a very small dabble and he’s looking good so far.

Main bets on Rahm and Speith, e/w bets on Rose, Day and Westwood.

Edit - might as well write the last 2 off straight away!
Good luck for a repeat in the next 2 days - the drinks'll be on you!
Would be great if Rose can do it.

I’ve got each ways on Rose, Champ and Conners who are all reasonably well positioned, also Adam Scott and Scheffler but they are a bit further back.

Justin Thomas for the win too, as well as Bryson.

Lost Dustbin.

Should ensure I’ve got someone in contention come Sunday evening.

I’ve got each ways on Rose, Champ and Conners who are all reasonably well positioned, also Adam Scott and Scheffler but they are a bit further back.

Justin Thomas for the win too, as well as Bryson.

Lost Dustbin.

Should ensure I’ve got someone in contention come Sunday evening.
I’ve connors e/w as well and Thomas to win. Both in good positions. Just nice to go into the final round with some hope.

I’ve connors e/w as well and Thomas to win. Both in good positions. Just nice to go into the final round with some hope.

I've also got Thomas for the win as well as an e/w flutter on Cam Smith so I'm pretty handily placed at the moment. The less said about my 3rd pick which was Cantlay the better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.