The 6-1 on TV today in full

City Square was quality that day must have been 3000 people crammed in on the piss. I made the mistake of going to the bar on the 80th minute. Carrying 4 pints back to where my brother was stood the goals just kept going in. The 4 pints I initially purchased ended up being 1 and a quarter by the time Silva put in number 5 as I ended up wearing most of the beer nudging past everyone celebrating.

They didn’t like the Balloteli T-shirt neither did they? Remember the ‘why always us’ line they trotted out after this, it ain’t you any more you rag twats.

Will give the first 20 minutes of the match a miss, because according to bacon face, they 'battered, absolutely battered' us for the first 20 minutes.
It always annoys me when Alan smith says on the commentary that the goal came against the run of play. I guess that sums Smith up though as he’s always hated City.

That flick by Balotelli and the movement and passing by Yaya and Richards for a tap in for Sergio to make it 3-0 was just sublime, my favourite derby goal tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.