The 6-1 on TV today in full

What a day. Watched with 2 rags which made it even more enjoyable. I watched this again recently and it was completly wiped from my brain that 3 of the goals came from 90 mins on, I was suprised by that

Micah Richards had an outstanding game! Mind you the majority of the side did. Best thing to go happened was that Darren Fletcher goal, At 3-0 we were happy just to see the game out keeping possession, Fletcher scored and it got us going again to finish the rags off.

Micah Richards had an outstanding game! Mind you the majority of the side did. Best thing to go happened was that Darren Fletcher goal, At 3-0 we were happy just to see the game out keeping possession, Fletcher scored and it got us going again to finish the rags off.
Yes at the end of the season it was only that goal difference from the scoreline that won us the league!

One thing that struck me from watching that game again is the quality we have got now and how Pep has revolutionised football. Both teams couldn’t retain the ball in the first half and it was played at a frantic pace and some of the first touches were dreadful. Every City player now through to the keeper can receive the ball control it in tight areas and then have options around him to play the ball into.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.