The 6-1 on TV today in full

I loved the fact that the photo of Mario, after scoring the first, was hung up on the outside of the North Stand.

We used to laugh at all the mugs of the United fans in the picture. Their faces were so clear, I’m sure the individuals must have got to know that their kites were on our stadium and that they were being laughed at whilst we queued to get in every game!

Watched it in the Willow Tavern Failsworth. Remember after one of the goals the roar was that loud pint pots vibrated off the window sills and tables.

We all know Silvas pass to Dzeko for the 6th was one of the best passes you will see. Now when I watch it I cant take my eyes off the empty seats. A few blue circles please MEN media.

Watched this in a pub full of plastic Rags which emptied quickly after we scored the fourth. Loved the City fan doing the commentary with the Rag in the fan zone if anyone has the link.

Sadly after some 35ish years of marriage it is time for a divorce.

Mrs Mist walked into the room last night and said 'Are you watching that again ?'

I thought she understood, I really did, I have tried my best to make the marriage work but sometimes you just have to accept, it is City or the wife. With comments like that the two cannot go together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.