The aches and pains thread

Right I played cricket yesterday and today I can hardly walk due to having a pulled calf muscle on my left leg, swollen knee on my right leg and a sore right shoulder from bowling.

Anybody else got any aches and pains?
Stop moaning.

Dave Whelan once broke his leg in a cup final but you never hear him going on about it.

Grow a pair.

Jippy top left shoulder blade. Hurts when I do this...

Did legs yesterday. I'm not a happy camper today. Self inflicted though so can't complain too much.

Handbrake broke on milk float, had to use the Sprinter, different height, right shoulder killing me now.

Snowboarding at chill factore with the eldest This! chap on saturday. Bruised calf somehow, general aches and pains and think I may have cracked a rib after a tumble on the second run of the day.

My excuse is that it was the first time we'd both done it together, it's a year and a half since I last did it - and I was showing off.

Our session finished an hour before ingerlund kicked off so it was blissfuly quiet on the slope!

Went to the Didsbury Fayre a couple of weeks ago and just got off the Metro link and I honestly thought I had been shot by a pellet in the left calf.

I was in agony, but managed to limp the rest of the way. It’s taken nearly 3 weeks to begin to repair itself.
Obviously not match fit!!

Is there a country with a more unfit middle aged population in Europe?

Our sedentary lifestyles are ruining us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.