The Album Review Club - Week #138 - (page 1790) - 1956 - Soul-Junk

Not sure if this is a compliment or not

I've painted myself into a corner with the scoring here haven't I ?

Got it on now, it's not the same kind of music per se, but it's got a bit of the freewheeling spirit of acid jazzers like Galliano.

Last edited:
I've painted myself into a corner with the scoring here haven't I ?

Got it on now, it's not the same kind of music per se, but it's got a bit of the freewheeling spirit of acid jazzers like Galiano.
I was thinking random jazz - strangely mesmerising but annoying at the same time!

Sorry I missed the Wet Dream review deadline but I thought it was a fantastic album. It is very Pink Floyd sounding obviously but that is no bad thing at all and no surprise seeing as he was part of the band.

Many of the songs reminded me of Dark Side of the Moon. I can't quite explain it but it sounded like your body breathing out in a yoga class hah! Just relaxing and almost mood music. Very hard to describe but totally relaxing and a brilliant album. One I will come back to and never thought about listening to his work.

9/10

Happy to wait for Bimbo to go first!
I've put you at the end of this round if that's OK. Otherwise we just disturbs the flow of people waiting.

Having said that, my money's on at least one more person not turning up in time!

These end-of-listers are an issue (except B&W who is always prompt).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.