The Album Review Club - Week #141 - (page 1860) - JPEG Raw - Gary Clark Jr.

Fuxking fuckety fuck, just seen Geddy Lee & Alex Lifeson coming to play at Wembley Stadium 3 Sept for the Hawkins Tribute gig. Never thought I’d see the day. Are you gonna go mate? @OB1

Can't connect (or get the right) dots. If it helps anyone else my take so far. Top image is a Tony award, or Anthony, for Broadway shows. Second image what stands out is the missing numbers. Third i THINK is from a Czech film called Kytice, also known as wild flowers. If that is at all relevant, could be just an 'underwater' image.

The third image is a water goblin from the film, Antonin Dvorak (keyboard).

Well donr threespires. Did the above help at all or did you get to it yourself

Joint effort - I had the Dvorak keyboard and possibly Water Goblin but I thought I might be barking up the wrong tree until you said it was a Tony award.

I had tony, anthony, water goblin and versions of. couldnt get the keyboard, was focused on the numbers.

I had tony, anthony, water goblin and versions of. couldnt get the keyboard, was focused on the numbers.
I got the keyboard first but thought nah it's not going to be him so I started googling for other Dvorak's expecting to find some sort of obscure west coast surf guitarist or something!! Found nothing else so I looked at the images again got to The Water Goblin at the same time you posted your clues that included the Tony which clinched the deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.