The Album Review Club - Week #141 - (page 1860) - JPEG Raw - Gary Clark Jr.

This may sound like sour grapes, but it’s not

I’ve stated before this thread is about experiencing music new to ourselves and giving impartial reviews rather than scoring points.

However I feel this particular nomination has attracted a number of Trekkie/Rushite interlopers who have rarely or never voted on this thread before,therefore scewing the results.it could’ve gone the other way with a number of Rush haters giving low marks which wouldve been equally as unjust.

Maybe we should have a rule about non contributors being unable to score until they’ve reviewed a number of albums.

Just a thought

it probably is sour grapes because I can’t stand Rush!
If you remember when I started this thread, the villagers were out with the torches and pitchforks because I suggested that nominators had to qualify by posting enough in the other thread.

I know you are only joking, by the way. But maybe we should have two scores - one the average of the regulars and another with the plebs scores in!

Still trying to decide between two.

The one I want to nominate has been removed from Spotify, strangely except for one song and so still trying to find out if the rest is on there somewhere. There's a common theme between the two and it will be something completely different and will fall into two categories that we haven't had yet.

It's a lovely day here so shall quaff a couple of glasses of chilled wine on the roof terrace and make my decision. I have clues prepared for both so won't keep you waiting long in anticipation.

Still trying to decide between two.

The one I want to nominate has been removed from Spotify, strangely except for one song and so still trying to find out if the rest is on there somewhere. There's a common theme between the two and it will be something completely different and will fall into two categories that we haven't had yet.

It's a lovely day here so shall quaff a couple of glasses of chilled wine on the roof terrace and make my decision. I have clues prepared for both so won't keep you waiting long in anticipation.
Check youtube it might be on that.

Why was it removed from spotify?

@KnaresboroughBlue

Give us clues to both and whichever one we as a collective guess first can be the nomination.

Let the people decide!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.