The Album Review Club - Week #141 - (page 1860) - JPEG Raw - Gary Clark Jr.

Wow, this is much more eclectic than the first list and made harder by the clearly several folks who tried to be less obvious than the last time. If I recall right I think I guessed the most or 2nd most before; very much doubt I will do close to that this time! I only have a couple nailed on . . . and even with those it's a flimsily-installed nail . . . !

OK TIME OUT.

A wee cock-up has been highlighted (my first, or second, depending on who you ask).

Track 3 is
You Were On my Mind by  Crispian St Peters NOT Christian St Peters.

Who would have thought two such similar names would have the same song title.

It was either the work of predictive text, or an incredible Clarkie to catch me and the rest of us out.

I'll edit the original post, @RobMCFC could you please edit the playlist?

OK TIME OUT.

A wee cock-up has been highlighted (my first, or second, depending on who you ask).

Track 3 is
You Were On my Mind by  Crispian St Peters NOT Christian St Peters.

Who would have thought two such similar names would have the same song title.

It was either the work of predictive text, or an incredible Clarkie to catch me and the rest of us out.

I'll edit the original post, @RobMCFC could you please edit the playlist?
The playlist already has the Crispian St Peters track in, so all is good.

Phew, Foggy won't go mad then...

It is odd, Spotify does indeed have that same song title by Christian, but when I click it, it is actually the same song. No idea what is going on there then. Anyway, all is well, the right song as a song has been there all along and the name has now been corrected too. And no identities were revealed in the process.

Whoever it is, it’s a good one, as is the Cat Stevens song.

I've got you down as one of my suspects for that one.

I'd never heard of him but really liked it so had a bit of a read, two hit wonder who apparently declared himself a better songwriter than the Beatles and a better live performer than Elvis; unclear whether said just for publicity or whether he actually believed it!

Either way, great choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.