The Album Review Club - Week #144 - (page 1893) - XO - Elliot Smith

The week finishes with The Tubes having an identical score to Bruce Springsteen's The WIld, The Innocent and The E-Street Shuffle. 13 voters gave their debut album an average of 6.77. Some good discussion about The Tubes, San Francisco and 70s rock in general should leave @FogBlueInSanFran pretty happy with his nomination.

Now, if he can tear himself away from having to referee some contentious ties in the BlueMoon Cup, @BlueHammer85 is next up on this thread.

Very good. Didn't even connect picture 1 to Pearl Harbour.

Was thinking of the Belgrano until I saw the cranes and realised it must be in dock somwhere. Seems obvious now!

Interesting fact I've just discovered: The General Belgrano was originally the USS Pheonix that actually survived the Pearl Harbour attack and was later sold to Argentina. I never knew that.

I cant believe I read that 15 mins ago and still didn't connect photo one with Pearl Harbour. What a clown!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.