The Amazing Line Of Duty starts again tonight

I'm starting to go that way this series. She's either tipped off Jo or set her up with the info about Ryan. She's not H or the relative though.
there's a subplot forming I think so they can have another series. I think they need to pay off the H storyline because it's dragging on so they need a new baddie.

I dunno, tried series 3, hated it. It didn't make sense to me - the crime portrayed looked like a once in a generation horror, it was kind of treated like just another murder. Felt the same about Happy Valley - they really push the violence of the crime beyond believability. I mean, ultra-violence is a thing, it's just this didn't ring true, it was like it was appealing to voyeuristic sadism, like a serial killer show, but there was no reason whatsoever to justify it, we weren't dealing with some vain, perverted, maybe even attention seeking serial killer - it just seems like the producers or writers decided it wasn't enough to portray the much more prosaic, unfussy, brutal, careless violence in the organised crime world, and decided to make very showy and sadistic violence a selling point of the show. I really didn't like the acting either! But it's probably just me.

I was more interested in Between The Lines reruns on BBC 4.

I've also dug out Cracker, which I also missed the first time. That, I cannot wait for!

season 3 was my favourite

gets to the point when they have so many bad guys all infiltrated and running amok you can't really believe in any of them anymore, so it just becomes varying degrees of shit as the cancer spreads.

They really need to resolve this story arc with a clean break by the end of the series, and go in a different direction because it's jumped the shark completely.

Didn't think that episode was all that much as there was no-one to believe in.
Wow. Just wow. It’s a brilliant series and last night’s show was the turning point in the whole season.

Sometimes I think some people just post shit to get a reaction. More fool me.

I’ve had theory Kate is involved somehow

Kate is the only non-corrupt officer in the entire show, so it would be quite bad if she's involved. Hastings stole £50k of bribe money and Arnott is addicted to pain killers and keeps dating witnesses.

I think Hastings is done, and Kate will take over AC12 at the end of the show. They've already set it up by saying the reason she left was Hastings surviving the disciplinary problems of last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.