The Amazing Line Of Duty starts again tonight

Kate is the only non-corrupt officer in the entire show, so it would be quite bad if she's involved. Hastings stole £50k of bribe money and Arnott is addicted to pain killers and keeps dating witnesses.

I think Hastings is done, and Kate will take over AC12 at the end of the show. They've already set it up by saying the reason she left was Hastings surviving the disciplinary problems of last season.
Ye but could that be to put Kate in charge so she can look out for the OCG! Who better to be in charge than a corrupt officer.

Wow. Just wow. It’s a brilliant series and last night’s show was the turning point in the whole season.

Sometimes I think some people just post shit to get a reaction. More fool me.
copy a few news articles for your plot, throw some convoluted plot twists in, have no likeable characters all of whom are shady and then do a couple of knock-off movie set pieces.

Wowzers...

Kate is the only non-corrupt officer in the entire show, so it would be quite bad if she's involved. Hastings stole £50k of bribe money and Arnott is addicted to pain killers and keeps dating witnesses.

I think Hastings is done, and Kate will take over AC12 at the end of the show. They've already set it up by saying the reason she left was Hastings surviving the disciplinary problems of last season.

Not completely squeaky clean. She was knocking off Murdered Police Officer Jane Akers husband in series 2.

This series just gets worse. Followed it all the way from series 1 but find myself just uttering 'really' at most plot lines. Even the surprises do not suprise and are largely predictive. Hope this is the last series and it is wrapped up. Would feel no sense of loss or connection if they all ended up dead.

I know it’s a tv show but you can’t go from Inspector to Superintendent, and miss out Chief Inspector.

Getting rid of hastings would mean getting rid of the best character in the show, think it would mean it's the last series.

I very much like the series - however, the most recent episodes are, for me, much less good - obviously stretching for some sort of ultra-dramatic, completely unrealistic, moment.

FFS - just keep the plot believable and let the excellent acting and plausible script carry the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.