The Amazing Line Of Duty starts again tonight

It's extremely watchable. The majority of the foreign offerings are better, but it is entertaining nonetheless.
Pity the bbc are ending it whist condemning us to an eternity of Tw#ts Den, Apprentice, Masterc#nt and of course the flagship Stictly Inane, etc etc etc..........

It’s quality, but it peaked with Keeley Hawes in series 2/3, series 1 was also great. Viewers who recognise series 1 will realise the storyline is too similar, which makes it a bit lazy IMO, or is running out of steam.

The bodyguard was great, also. Hawes again. No coincidence.

Late to the Line Of Duty party, but just finished series 1. Brilliant. Looking forward to watch the rest.
Me too but I was attracted by all the rave reviews and have now watched the first three series. They are right up there with the very best of world television.

You can’t half-watch while doing something else. Every twist has to be followed diligently or you lose the plot. Some of the tactics used by the villains seem too complex (and therefore susceptible to error) to be completely believable but that hasn’t detracted from my enjoyment.

Some top casting and acting. Looking forward to picking up from series 4.

Me too but I was attracted by all the rave reviews and have now watched the first three series. They are right up there with the very best of world television.

You can’t half-watch while doing something else. Every twist has to be followed diligently or you lose the plot. Some of the tactics used by the villains seem too complex (and therefore susceptible to error) to be completely believable but that hasn’t detracted from my enjoyment.

Some top casting and acting. Looking forward to picking up from series 4.
It’s interesting the tactics and approaches used both by the villains and the coppers. I remember reading (yonks ago) that some of the forensic techniques in CSI were not (at the time) available in the real world. Some techniques were subsequently developed to increase the police’s capability to fight real crime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.