The Anti-tennis thread

Tennis is the most god awful sport. I honestly do not understand how people enjoy watching it. It's a women's sport, not that theres anything wrong with that!

Nadal's strength, speed and athleticism and Del Potro's grit are always worth watching. But regardless of what tennis offers I'm amazed at the inverted snobbery of some of the comments here. Do you also still keep whippets and have an annual week in Blackpool?

Nadal's strength, speed and athleticism and Del Potro's grit are always worth watching. But regardless of what tennis offers I'm amazed at the inverted snobbery of some of the comments here. Do you also still keep whippets and have an annual week in Blackpool?

Of course.............. how does one keep up with the Waterloo competitions in Blackpool? A pukka chap attends both spring and autumn meetings........the whippets compete in the summer.

Just about the last great British annual sporting event shown on live the BBC and probably only due to Sky or some other pay channel not seeing any value in it. And about as relevant as the boat race or fucking tiddlywinks imo.

I go Wimbledon every year , great day, great event - Went on Monday, first year we got Court 1 tickets - saw Anderson v Monfils and Djokovic win. Awesome to watch live and nice not to be surrounded by pissed up abusive fans like you get at football. Fans just there to admire the talents of the individuals.

Quite how Women's tennis gets the same prize money as the Men's for doing less work is beyond me. It's also the worst game of "To me, to you" ever. It only stops when the ball goes out or hits the net. Dull, dull, dull.

I am unsure how much 'grit' is required to knock a furry ball over a net.
I just don't like it cos its shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.