The appreciate you dad thread.

citykev28 said:
my dad got me supporting city by refusing point blank to take me anywhere else. he's risked the wrath of my mam on many a new year by refusing to drink so that he could take me to a far flung away game on new year's day. these trips have included chelsea and newcastle. from about 98 onwards, we rarely get to watch a match together as we've both moved away from manchester so organise our own trips. the 2 matches we've been together for since then were Gillingham '99 and the semi final on saturday. nothing is a problem for him when it involves us going to watch the blues. he's happy to do all the driving while i sit and fill my face.

dad, you're a fucking star and if there's any chance of the final, we'll be there.
I will do my best it would be great to make it a hatrick of Wembley win by winning against Stoke

My father is an absolute **** but he is the reason I'm a City fan and that's simply because the wife beating, philandering, abusive bastard is a fucking Munich.

I recently found out he's been diagnosed with prostate cancer and I raised a glass and thought, that's fucking karma you ****! May you suffer a long and painful death.

joolsbikini said:
My father is an absolute **** but he is the reason I'm a City fan and that's simply because the wife beating, philandering, abusive bastard is a fucking Munich.

I recently found out he's been diagnosed with prostate cancer and I raised a glass and thought, that's fucking karma you ****! May you suffer a long and painful death.

jeez - I should get some council ling fella

Matt Diablo said:
joolsbikini said:

jeez - I should get some council ling fella

I don't need any counselling thank you, the guy is simply a **** and not one of his five children ever speak to him. Your ill informed judgement is totally misplaced.

By the way, maybe some spelling lessons wouldn't do you any harm.

I am going to choose to not appreciate my Father on this thread, that useless sack of shit has nothing to do with my love for City. My mates Dad Barry on the other hand does, he was our chauffeur to and from shitloads of away games in the 90's.

Cheers Barry!

:D

I lost my dad in January so still very soar to me. Gutted he isnt here for the final but I know he will be watching down on the blues. You dont relise what you have until its gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.