The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I was trying to make toast but the Koi won't get out of the geranium pot.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just logged on..what's going on here exactly?
Well the itk are getting slagged off and some of the itk are slagging other itk off some think all itk are rubbish some people are slagging the itk critics off some new itk has claimed a massive deal that will blow the footballing world out of the water apart from that it's quiet :)

Well the itk are getting slagged off and some of the itk are slagging other itk off some think all itk are rubbish some people are slagging the itk critics off some new itk has claimed a massive deal that will blow the footballing world out of the water apart from that it's quiet :)

Basically @IanBishopsHaircut the only thing we're agreed on is that peace frog is a ****.

And there I thought our Silky Ilkay just had a class sense of humour. :(
He has some humour to go along with it mate, but make no mistake about it, that idea came from our marketing department. As has the idea which I'm praying is true in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.