The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's a new big money sponsor does it really matter if we can't sign who we want anyway.

Right let's cut the crap here. There was a tweet from the club that was 'semi official' that gave the game away on a HUGE commercial deal, pep was in on it big time and this is the news that will wipe the floor with the opposition globally - and will lead to huge signings but the commercial deal needs signing first - might be at the same time as a signing but I doubt it.

But I do think it will blow your minds guys
中华人民共和国

If there's a new big money sponsor does it really matter if we can't sign who we want anyway.
My thought exactly,it's not like us as fans benefit from these sponsorships. Let's concentrate on getting a few real game changers on the pitch.

He has some humour to go along with it mate, but make no mistake about it, that idea came from our marketing department. As has the idea which I'm praying is true in a few weeks.
I feel like a dickhead letting people get excited. Its not huge news. It will be a great surprise. Good thing they dont have a fucking clue! Hahahahaha suckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.