The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. You can tell it's Saturday night.

This thread is now a couple of 'adults' saying 'I know something you don't know'.

It wasn't a mistake at all. It was a marketing ploy to generate Twitter impressions. A simple announcement would have generated a couple of thousands RT's as it pretty stale news. Instead, by adopting one of the popular terms of 'Football Twitter', Gundogan's tweet generated a hell of a lot more impressions than a standard announcement.

Anyway, we'll see in a few weeks. It'll be pretty cool if it's true.
I understand abit about Internet market and thought it was set up myself. Good idea

Right let's cut the crap here. There was a tweet from the club that was 'semi official' that gave the game away on a HUGE commercial deal, pep was in on it big time and this is the news that will wipe the floor with the opposition globally - and will lead to huge signings but the commercial deal needs signing first - might be at the same time as a signing but I doubt it.

But I do think it will blow your minds guys
That's sounds exciting!! Let's hope that happens

So we getting a massive commercial deal from China? Could make sense seems this a Chinese firm have shares in the city group now.
Disappointed if that's the case, the Chinese as a whole are far bigger on rice than they are on noodles. :(

Disappointed if that's the case, the Chinese as a whole are far bigger on rice than they are on noodles. :(
Im jumping to conclusions mate hahaha this thread as gone Pete tong!! From itk's transfers that was happening to no longer bothering to noodles to pg tips to Internet marking, massive phantom deals that doesn't look to be true! Hahaha fuck this, "this tread was alright, now it's just shite, remixing a Willi wonderland" hahaha

new commercial deals are all great but id rather hear about impending transfers.

I agree, we already have stacks of money and the last two years have been average at best.

The only thing that moves us to the next level is a transfer of serious magnitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.