The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to confirm that as far as i know, there is no huge deal or whatever. Me and @Blue Smarties are referring to something a little less serious. But still mint
It's going to be something to welcome pep to city, they have been chasing him for years, now they landed him there going to want him to feel welcomed! Maybe open the Etihad on the 1st July and let the fans welcome him. Just a thought.

It's a red city shirt to sell on the Chinese market slogan manchester is now red
Or
They are going to fly the manchester city plane over old Trafford on maureens first home game really low with a huge banner saying Jose your a ****

If I had to hazard a guess, then I would say that a new kit supplier (probably Chinese) has been lined up. The club can quite rightly blow the rest of the EPL away due to scum (£75m), Chelski (£60m - gallingly with Nike) - neither of which are in the ECL next season. Barca just signing a new deal with Nike worth a reported (£100m) and ours of (£15m), had me incredulous that ours hadn't been re-negotiated.

No-one else has the access that we now have, to the biggest untapped market and it wouldn't even surprise me if they sold them at say half the price of others to get the shirt sales up because, as someone has already said, it's the number of shirts sold, not how much it costs in profits originally that matters. The old speculate to accumulate. With the contacts we have already forged, the Chinese would clamp down on fakes, and it would all tie in with their President's plan to drag their football footprint into the 21st century.

Probably barking up the wrong tree, but our deal is really poor at the moment and teams buy themselves out of their contracts all the time, ala Chelsea with adidas to get their new Nike deal...hell, we would probably get the new guys to pay to get us out of Nike...

Just read through the last 60 posts, looks like we are being sponsored by Anthea Turner who is going to launch our new red kit sponsored by Twitter in China - other than that not much

Hahaha!! I love this forum! Sounds like everyone had fun last night.

Morning folks, any fresh info on any targets?
Seems like we are balls deep for this bad boy.....finally

2010_12_18_241_001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.