The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that too. What I do not believe is that there are no players out of our reach, which is what you said.

If the greatest player in the world wants to come to City, his wish will be granted, it's up to him.....money & contract is not a problem

If the greatest player in the world wants to come to City, his wish will be granted, it's up to him.....money & contract is not a problem
You said that there are no players out of our reach which is ridiculous. I will leave it there as we seem to going around in circles.

Posted yesterday that my cousin who's over in the Isle of Man for the TT races got a text from a guy that works in the city media department that we were going balls deep for muller

I think we go balls deep for a list of players every year, starting with the one we want most and just keep going; Mesi....... Wouldnt suprise me at all if Muller is on the list. Is worth a punt.

I think we go balls deep for a list of players every year, starting with the one we want most and just keep going; Mesi....... Wouldnt suprise me at all if Muller is on the list. Is worth a punt.

Yes mate I agree. Wanting players is different to actually getting them but my cousin says this lad is a great source and is normally on the money. Doesn't always happen though but says we are definately trying

Muller will not be joining, we already have 3 or 4 players who play in the same position as him, De Bruyne being number one pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.