The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see Muller being interested in joining us, or us being particularly desperate for him. He was dropped a few times in important matches by Pep, he's very loyal to Bayern & Bayern have recently admitted turning down world record bids for him.

Seems a non-starter for me.

Mahrez supposedly wants out of Leicester too now, wouldn't mind him on our right wing next season.

Out of curiosity how much do you all think he'd cost us?

Mahrez supposedly wants out of Leicester too now, wouldn't mind him on our right wing next season.

I was thinking about him today seems strange we haven't had one link really when it's a type of player we're looking for. If these buy outs are correct I'd guess no more than £30M

Talksport were saying arsenal were in for him,maybe vardy is waiting to see if he decides to go there as well or they could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.