The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you didn't understand the point of that sentence, ask!

The point was, guessing what will happen in future is silly, which is the only basis anyone can use to suggest Nasri is better. Mahrez is better. Period. If Nasri wins Player of the Year next season, let's revisit. Until then let's stop comparing a POY to a sub. It's just silly.

Ha, ha, ha. When you post something that test my intellectual capacity, I'll be sure to ask for an explanation ;-)

FWIW, I happen to think comparing Mahrez and Nasri is futile because I don't think City will be bidding for Mahrez but, as I can't see into the future, I could be wrong. I know however that Nasri has proven his ability to play at the top level over a number of seasons and that his ability remained apparent despite a long lay-off for a serious injury so it's a very good bet that he will continue to play for a top team for a few more years. I hope that he and Pep hit it off and Nasri rises to the challenge of playing for our new manager but that is a discussion for a different thread.

Ha, ha, ha. When you post something that test my intellectual capacity, I'll be sure to ask for an explanation ;-)

FWIW, I happen to think comparing Mahrez and Nasri is futile because I don't think City will be bidding for Mahrez but, as I can't see into the future, I could be wrong. I know however that Nasri has proven his ability to play at the top level over a number of seasons and that his ability remained apparent despite a long lay-off for a serious injury so it's a very good bet that he will continue to play for a top team for a few more years. I hope that he and Pep hit it off and Nasri rises to the challenge of playing for our new manager but that is a discussion for a different thread.
Really not sure Nasri will stay as, whilst he has ability, too often in the past two seasons he disappoints and needs to start working harder for the team. Not sure if its fitness or attitude but has the opportunity to impress so needs to do it and do it quick or could be joining Toure. Mancini was right to want to punch him because he has great ability but just fails to work hard enough sometimes.

Morning folks, I hope all are well? Watching khaldoons interview last night I sensed a real determation to smash it this summer with pep getting what he wants. When the chairman isn't happy then changes will happen and pep will want to be armed with the players he wants and needs to get the club winning the premier league again

Morning folks, I hope all are well? Watching khaldoons interview last night I sensed a real determation to smash it this summer with pep getting what he wants. When the chairman isn't happy then changes will happen and pep will want to be armed with the players he wants and needs to get the club winning the premier league again

I agree mate....great to hear his disappointment not just in the results but with the lack of passion the team showed.......think we'll all going to spend the next few days trying to guess who the next imminent signing will be that was mentioned in the interview!;)

I agree mate....great to hear his disappointment not just in the results but with the lack of passion the team showed.......think we'll all going to spend the next few days trying to guess who the next imminent signing will be that was mentioned in the interview!;)

Yeah significant he keeps mentioning passion and commitment as they were two things we seriously lacked last season! I think Laporte will be announced this week as our new signing mate as although having a buy out clause we don't want to pay that much? But if we do its finalizing the installments etc and how long to pay it over. Would be nice to sign someone who isn't injured though eh? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.