The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because you win a poty doesn't make you a better player

Is vardy better then Aguero ????

Is mahrez better then David silva ???

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Last season, Mahrez was better than Silva. Which makes comparing Nasribto him quite ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
You don't sign a guy based off one fantastic season. Sure if mahrez has another fantastic season next year then he would be worth looking at. But there is no guarantee he'll repeat his form next season if we signed him

City had a difficult season for all kinds of reasons. Leicester maximised their potential. We didn't. Mahrez was phenomenally good. Leicester are a team of really hard working players who looked to mahrez all the time. Toure performed the same role at City where Toure was at the fulcrum of most of our play. You can compare the styles and potential of players and what they could bring to a team even if their team didn't have a great season. If I had a choice of Mahrez, Nasri and Silva, it would be a tough call. I don't think a comparison of the players is ridiculous given the seasons they have had. Mahrez has had one truly incredible season. Can he deal with the attention he will get next season when every team will be set up to deal with him? We'll see. Somethings still to prove
I'd have him at a reasonable price bit I'd prefer Neymar.[/QUOTE]
You could kill any discussion with I'd prefer X, only X isn't always available.

Mahrez is reportedly on £35k pw and LCFC have yet to tie him down. These reports were made very recently. On the other hand Neymar isn't going anywhere even if bids were made, Barcelona and the player aren't going to move. Likewise Kroos.

I think the Mary Hopkin clue is this :
MARhrez not to citY, sanchez not a HOPe in fucKINg hell.
Mary Hopkin.

Last season, Mahrez was better than Silva. Which makes comparing Nasribto him quite ridiculous.
You don't sign a guy based off one fantastic season. Sure if mahrez has another fantastic season next year then he would be worth looking at. But there is no guarantee he'll repeat his form next season if we signed him[/QUOTE]

We've bought quite a few players off the back of a good season to be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.