The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
City want Yaya to stay.. I'm not so keen on this one. Watching him last season was painful!

I wish I could rewind this forum to 5 days ago, when it was so much brighter. Toure gone, Laporte and PEA close. Hell, even that goalkeeper for a near relegated club in Spain is turning us down..

Haha,not sure why we would keep him,probably just trying to get some money out of Inter
Doubt it will work, I think most clubs know that City want to get rid of Yaya and especially of his wages to enable to bring in more signings. If Yaya really stays then that means whatever our CM plans were, have fallen through.

A major part of our problem defensively last year was due to how Pellers had his midfield set up so while we do need a new centre half (to replace Mdm) Im hoping that Pep will be able to get a better balanced side and that with that will become more defensive solidity.

We do need a new left back (to at least push Clichy and to replace Kolorov who is an absolute joke). With Stones our centre back pairs should be fine but with a better balanced midfield and some actual defensive coaching (for the midfield) then we should be better anyway.

What we do need is another midfielder and more worrying to me (if they are even remotely true) are the stories of Yaya staying as that could possibly mean no more midfielders coming........id happily get rid of both Yaya (legend that he is but he is past it) and fernando.

Aubamayang is the big one for me and who could make a massive difference

Stones
Gudongan
Aubamayang
Top quality Left back
Another central midfielder
Back up keeper
Sane (not that bothered about him as even in his highlights real he looks average)

Sell/Let leave
Yaya
Kolorov
Caballero
Bony
fernando
Delph (just no way he is good enough for where we need to be)
navas (just not enough attacking threat to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.