The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
from one of the most exciting prospect in Laporte to a past it Valdes and an almost 30 years old Nolito...ouchhhh

I think we are running a bit out of steam on the transfer forum at the moment. We seem out of real information. For example, if we were seriously trying to sign Pogba we must logically now be after an alternative player for the position Pogba was planned for. Yet we can't seem to get any names on the table. Instead we talk mainly about twitter rumours. Hmm I am running out of steam and interest. I bloody well hope Txixi and Pep are busy signing some players we do not have a clue about.

I think we are running a bit out of steam on the transfer forum at the moment. We seem out of real information. For example, if we were seriously trying to sign Pogba we must logically now be after an alternative player for the position Pogba was planned for. Yet we can't seem to get any names on the table. Instead we talk mainly about twitter rumours. Hmm I am running out of steam and interest. I bloody well hope Txixi and Pep are busy signing some players we do not have a clue about.
After laporte no-one is going to stick their neck out with any info,at least i would be surprised if they do

Also there are major international tournaments under way, and the transfer window hasn't opened yet.

Exactly. We know we want Sane and Stones but nothing will probably happen before Euros. We wanted Laporte but that's over. No reports about alternatives. Some reports that pep wants another CM....but no reports about who it could be. There is nothing happening in terms of links. We can only hope we soon get some info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.