The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricardo Rodriguez LB from Wolfsberg (no links) but 25 million euro's release clause as said he wants to leave Wolfsburg after the Euro's.

Not seen that much of him but know was highly rated previously and from watching video's of KDB last summer at Wolfsburg this guy really impressed me.

Anyone else think we should be going for this guy??

Happy with gundogan but none of the names we are linked with bar auba (who is looking like a very long shot) are anything To get excited about. Let's hope pep can find something deep within our players that body bag couldn't muster out of them

we already have Navas, and are likely to keep him, so we don't need another aging half-decent at best winger who did absolutely nowt in the first group game, so is effective as Navas when it counts. If you want to upgrade then you upgrade properly, we need to be buying top class stars not more squad fillers, nearly 30, utter waste.

Nolito has 40 goals in 100 league games and has done it against the top teams in la liga.

"Half-decent at best" wingers don't start for Spain.

Stop being an idiot, and basing your opinion of a player on 1 group game. By the same token Silva did fuck all in that game, is he shite as well?

His record in Spain in he last two years shows he's a very good player and the only downside is his age but We need goal scorers in the team to take pressure off Aguero and a winger who scores nearly every other game for 15m is bloody marvellous even if it's only for a year or 2.

I
Happy with gundogan but none of the names we are linked with bar auba (who is looking like a very long shot) are anything To get excited about. Let's hope pep can find something deep within our players that body bag couldn't muster out of them
I don't know why people get obsessed with names. Would we have got excited with BAyerns signings last summer Coman and Costaa. Or Payet , Mahrez and Kante. It ' s about the right players for the coach , Pep is the very best , he would improve us with no signings and will bring in players he wants not based on names. 'Body bag ? Very nice way to describe a Decent man who did a decent job, knowing he was a stop gap without complaining.

I

I don't know why people get obsessed with names. Would we have got excited with BAyerns signings last summer Coman and Costaa. Or Payet , Mahrez and Kante. It ' s about the right players for the coach , Pep is the very best , he would improve us with no signings and will bring in players he wants not based on names. 'Body bag ? Very nice way to describe a Decent man who did a decent job, knowing he was a stop gap without complaining.
I have a few names for him actually ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.