The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with gundogan but none of the names we are linked with bar auba (who is looking like a very long shot) are anything To get excited about. Let's hope pep can find something deep within our players that body bag couldn't muster out of them

You let one of your kids take over your login? Some absolute garbage been coming out of it recently ...

You let one of your kids take over your login? Some absolute garbage been coming out of it recently ...
Oh behave Billy. I'm allowed an opinion even if you don't like it.

My opinion is I'd like to keep much of the defence together and add Deneyer to it. Would like to replace kolorov. Not keen to buy stones because I have reservations (is that not fair enough after the amount of defenders we go through) I'd love a striker as I think bony is utter shite and not scoring goals.
I'd love to tap into our youth system more and can't wait to see who we take on the pre season tour.
What's so wrong with my opinion ?

Someone not on the party line???

mort-gerberg-and-just-who-the-hell-are-you-to-tell-me-i-m-entitled-to-my-opinion-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

Gundogan was a good start. Hopefully we follow that up with Stones because I can see him going on to become one of the top centre-backs in England for years to come.

We'd be half way there then. A left back and a right sided forward (preferably not Aubameyang) to follow please. Keep waiting for City to be linked with a left back but it's very quiet. Got to be some good Spanish left backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.