The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our reported targets are going backwards. Leading into summer we were linked almost exclusively with young exciting talents whos best years were well ahead of them. Now we're talking about Valdes, Nolito and Lichtsteiner.. Hopefully a load of bollocks.

Our reported targets are going backwards. Leading into summer we were linked almost exclusively with young exciting talents whos best years were well ahead of them. Now we're talking about Valdes, Nolito and Lichtsteiner.. Hopefully a load of bollocks.
I think this one is bollocks,fabinho one sounds more like it

I think this one is bollocks,fabinho one sounds more like it

Hope so Karen. I could have added Yaya staying as well but I'm still hoping that's just usual brinkmanship and he'll get a deal to Inter in the end.

Id like to think City are doing their utmost in trying to agree fees with foreign clubs before the EU referendum.

Things could get even more expensive after next Thursday if we vote to leave. The £ will fall on its arse.

This wouldn't effect purchasing players from the Prem, but certainly Sane and Aubameyang Euro fees would be inflated against the pound

Reported targets,what you've read on twitter !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.