The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really to bothered about signing Pogba if United don't get him but if city can't go for Kroos and Madrid don't go for Pogba then city should step in a get him knowing he would rather play for Guardiola. I mean where the big club mentality? Rags are showing there muscles in the transfer window and they've not even got champs league. What does that say about other "top clubs"
..or maybe the Rags once again are showing the naivity of their chief exec. Before we get unnecessarily worried, worked up or excited, as said before let us see how it plays out.

I'm not really to bothered about signing Pogba if United don't get him but if city can't go for Kroos and Madrid don't go for Pogba then city should step in a get him knowing he would rather play for Guardiola. I mean where the big club mentality? Rags are showing there muscles in the transfer window and they've not even got champs league. What does that say about other "top clubs"
Who do you support?

These next couple weeks could be unprecedented in terms of our dealings. KowPowBoom!!!

giphy.gif
What does this mean?

"We could sign a couple of players in the next two weeks?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.