The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I said selling Bonucci would be akin to us selling Aguero but 50 odd million pounds sterling for a 29 year old defender and they turn their nose up?

The world has gone insane

But does that mean they really don't need any money, or does it mean they are expecting Pogba to leave and can't afford to lose two? Guess time will tell

Pep is already making hints at seeing at working with what he has. I was hoping this was just political rhetoric from him but maybe we are struggling to get our main targets ( I don't count Nolito or Sane in this bracket).

Maybe also if yaya is staying its cause Pep has already asked him to cause we cant find a replacement/won't pay the money for a replacement?

Cheers mate....its pretty clear we dont want one or maybe two of our current starting CB's anywhere near the starting 11 this season....you think we'll keep looking? Stones still an option?

Stones is happening..so is Sane

Plus fingers crossed the two fullbacks

Then there's the Kroos conunderum

Based solely on the Pogba to Madrid scenario

Stones is happening..so is Sane

Plus fingers crossed the two fullbacks

Then there's the Kroos conunderum

Based solely on the Pogba to Madrid scenario

all good but i think we really need a forward who isnt a wide player converted into one....kelechi is still so raw and bony is shit and I don't think even Pep can turn him into a player capable of playing at the top level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.