The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously work on the principle of Stellar name = Stellar player.

Why not see what pep can do with these "lesser lights", you might be surprised

nope nothing to do with that.....ive watched for instance Nolito play and i just don't think he is all that at all.

And as i keep saying no-one (including Pep) knows whether Sane will be good enough. Like Pep says in his interview...its down to the player to prove that once they have the technical ability.

Bonnuci would be excellent...still not sure we need two centre halves though....so for me it should be either him or stones (unless we are due selling one of mangala or Ottomendi)

Still in need of a forward to back Kun up (none of those we are going for can do that)

....god hoping we sell bony, navas and kolorov

Any of the ITK's know anything on Yaya as him staying or leaving seems to be pivotal to an awful lot considering his wages etc. I know Pep has already publicly backed Yaya but he aint going to come out and criticise/right him off.

Not heard owt regarding Yaya

But heard Aleks moving on is hinging on us sealing a deal for Rodriguez

If we don't seal that one he stays

Cheers IBH

Lets hope we move Kolorov on asap. I don't care who we get to replace him as no-one can be as bad as him.

heard anymore about outgoings????????

Oh and if the rumour coming out that Juve have rejected 60mil for Bonucci not only are they mad but we are done

done as in won't go back and will go for another or done as we will stick with what we have (plus stones if it comes off)

it would also mean that we would have a lot of our 'budget" for this window burning a whole in our back pocket.....lets go for aubamayang or up bid for suarez with he extra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.