The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Mr Polite I said 3 Marquee signings but maybe you only read what you want to.....

Look quick - I see a Pokemon outside your window ... run run run catch him while you can

Is the next possible signing looking likely to be a central midfielder or a defender?

Actually Mr Polite I said 3 Marquee signings but maybe you only read what you want to.....

Look quick - I see a Pokemon outside your window ... run run run catch him while you can
Thanks for posting
Meltdown coming

No you did not. You kept it as vague as you could. People asked did you mean 3 marquee, 3 more or just 3 and you danced around it like the pied piper of flappers that you are.

Heck, if some of these fools want to give you any credibility, have at it. I'll be around to sell your followers volcano insurance and scientology memberships if they are that gullible.

Did someone say Kokemon...
Koke-Atletico.jpg

They'll all be back in school soon Ajay, things will calm down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.