The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you did not. You kept it as vague as you could. People asked did you mean 3 marquee, 3 more or just 3 and you danced around it like the pied piper of flappers that you are.

Heck, if some of these fools want to give you any credibility, have at it. I'll be around to sell your followers volcano insurance and scientology memberships if they are that gullible.

He said he'd been told 3 Marquee signings. I know that because there was a debate about whether the person who told him would consider those mentioned as Marquee signings.

Is he saying more ? How many ?

Wht not just let him say it ? If he's wrong, he's wrong.

No you did not. You kept it as vague as you could. People asked did you mean 3 marquee, 3 more or just 3 and you danced around it like the pied piper of flappers that you are.

Heck, if some of these fools want to give you any credibility, have at it. I'll be around to sell your followers volcano insurance and scientology memberships if they are that gullible.
Me and my mate Tom are moving to Mt etna

Look quick - I see a Pokemon outside your window ... run run run catch him while you can

latest

Suarez it is!

Geezuz mate give the Ajay bashing a rest..

Sorry everyone..i was interpreting Th video of London boys as a player from a london club - TH has said it aint that..just a vid he posts when things are looking good/hopeful

I think the emphasis will be on getting guys out the door now. Bony, Mangala, Nasri, Navas. We could be looking at £60-70 million coming in.

Maybe one more in? Still think we need at least one really good full back, we haven't got any at the moment.

Now that you've made your point (yet again), you could just back off. Better yet, you could ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.