The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all the cryptic shit it's proper fun love reading threw it got me on the giggles proper last night haha..but I'd love it if he just proper rounded it off with a massive clue that will get it going. X

Loving this thread and then fuck me someone gets the hump with another poster and shit gets thrown.

Don't want this thread to be pulled like in previous years

Anyway as it stands we are back to original list so not London based only.

but, but, but... stones doesn't have a beard. Bloody know-nothing wankers...

bill-murray-ghostbusters-this-man-has-no-dick.gif

If only Laporte had decided to join us. Reckon kolarov would be out of the squad already. And we'd have 2 of the most exciting young CB's in Europe.

Yes I did, just scroll back and read my original post, I said I was told three marquee signings and I did not know there names... would you like some help is scrolling back oh and reading?

I have said it before and I will say it again, it is muppets like you who sit in their shorts watching a forum all day for threads to attack that have destroyed this forum, like others have commented on here you seem to wait for my post and them attack - get a life and go away!

See you at the game this weekend if you have the balls!

9c1eb42baa.jpg

Ajay,
Keep doing what you're doing and don't let some of the absolute weapons on here get you down.

Hello Tolmie's Hairdoo, if you tell me who it is, (or they), you can have my free pint of Fosters voucher. Terms, and conditions apply. That would be terms, and conditions, where by you have to arrive at the stadium 2 day's prior to kick off, but hey it's all yours if you kindly spill the beans Chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.