The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd sign Modric's twin brother!.......Ante Coric!;) Even at 19 looks so comfortable on the ball and technically up there with some of the best young midfielders in europe! Temptation would be to loan him out for a year but I think he's good enough to get into the squad if given a fair chance!

Would likely only cost 10-15mil so wouldnt need to splash out to get him and we've rumoured to have had serious interest during the summer!

Suarez would be an amazing signing . He is a player who singlehandedly could win us the league. Just can't see it happening though. I think he's settled at barca.

Suarez would be an amazing signing . He is a player who singlehandedly could win us the league. Just can't see it happening though. I think he's settled at barca.
Only thing that could swing it is his agent, wages and barca want the money telling suarez to go

It can't be a striker or forward! At striker we have aguero and iheanacho plus Jesus Gabriel coming in January, on the wings we have navas, nolito, sane and sterling and at attacking mid we have Silva and debruyne. We are well stocked in the forward positions if we sign anyone which I can't see happening (unless it's an eds or a player being loaned out straight away) it will be a cb that's were we are short if mangala and denayer leave we have three cbs one of which is kompany best in the world but has had a fair share of injury issues.

Aguero and Iheanacho won't be enough in the first half of the season....

This is going to be a very hard season if we sign Suarez our chances of winning the league will improve

But there is no way we will shift kun, and I can't see jesus joining to be third choice or pep playing two up top. Bony started 13 odd league games the whole of last season, think we could manage without him for six months. Can see us spending big money on a short term problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.