The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem sure and I would have no reason of knowing either way.

However why would he not have come this season if he wanted to? We certainly wanted to sign him!

I believe Laporte felt he owed it to them to stay for another 12 months, at least that's the narrative put out by his people, however, the release clause is very telling and I expect him Here in 12 months!!

I believe Laporte felt he owed it to them to stay for another 12 months, at least that's the narrative put out by his people, however, the release clause is very telling and I expect him Here in 12 months!!

Interesting especially if we don't sign a centre back and also good that he has a bit of loyalty.

A lot can happen in 12 months such as interest from Barca, RM etc.

Or we could have a break out season from a youth team player etc.

However does sound good that he is a possibility for next year and I appreciate the info!

Deary me the petty arguing on here, obviously Suarez and Sanchez would greatly improve us but neither are remotely possible signings this season.

I for one hope that Iheanacheo flourishes!

Would love to sign Bellerin though fnaaar

Deary me the petty arguing on here, obviously Suarez and Sanchez would greatly improve us but neither are remotely possible signings this season.

I for one hope that Iheanacheo flourishes!

Would love to sign Bellerin though fnaaar
Opinions
Have one
Share it
Respect others
Bellerin he would improve us and Pep would improve him Hope it happens but will probably be next season

Let's hope Arsenal finish fifth and Bellerin wants to play for Pep in the Champions League..2017 both of our right backs Spanish..fingers crossed

I think Arsenal show a lack of ambition, which might prompt their stars like Alexis & Ozil to move elsewhere. Who knows? Bellerin might see this and join us :)

I think Arsenal show a lack of ambition, which might prompt their stars like Alexis & Ozil to move elsewhere. Who knows? Bellerin might see this and join us :)

Totaly agree lack of signings again from the ars will be worrying for the star players. If not this season i can see one or two getting the itch to move on.

Let's hope Arsenal finish fifth and Bellerin wants to play for Pep in the Champions League..2017 both of our right backs Spanish..fingers crossed

Maffeo > Bellerin

He just needs a chance to play regularly to prove that.

Anyone know why Ozil was on the bench yesterday - he didn't look happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.