The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where Denis Suarez play now ?

It seems we always like to go shopping instead of using what we already have.

Give Maffeo the opportunity that Bellerin was given and see how he develop.

Suarez forced a move so where he is now is totally irrelevant.

Just as claiming Maffeo is better than Bellarin, is a bit daft, it may not be daft in the not too distant future, if he does indeed come through into the first team.

No way are Sagna or Zabba better footballers, they are just more experienced & tougher.

I will be disappointed & surprised if Maffeo isn't at least given the chance to take one of the future right back jobs.

Just as claiming Maffeo is better than Bellarin, is a bit daft, it may not be daft in the not too distant future, if he does indeed come through into the first team.

No way are Sagna or Zabba better footballers, they are just more experienced & tougher.

I will be disappointed & surprised if Maffeo isn't at least given the chance to take one of the future right back jobs.

One thing for certain now is if they are good enough and display the right attitude, they will be given their chance.

Looks like bravo is in the Bag and on the way allowed to skip training by Barca:
(Posted Ik the bravo thread as well but thought I'd add it here as well

One thing for certain now is if they are good enough and display the right attitude, they will be given their chance.

We hope.

We haven't actually seen it yet in 'real' football, but the signs are it is going to happen & tbf might have happened already if there had been more time.

The timing of the euros etc plus the previous manager's complete lack of help developing the kids has left PG in a bit of an impossible situation & we may have lost some kids because of it.

But I think we will still be able to fill several squad positions with our own young players in the near future, so maybe this thread next season might involve a lot of that kind of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.