The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am delighted with this summers signings and the way pep has got more from those staying
Looking at pogba's look at me personality he wouldn't have suited us in the slightest no matter how good he is
Sad for joe but the others looking on the way out i'm not too bothered about,just need to get them done

I am delighted with this summers signings and the way pep has got more from those staying
Looking at pogba's look at me personality he wouldn't have suited us in the slightest no matter how good he is
Sad for joe but the others looking on the way out i'm not too bothered about,just need to get them done
Yep don't think Pogba would have suited us at all haircuts n stupid handshakes

Sorry Kaz, you know you cannot state we have had a good window until Forza blesses it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.