The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will, without a doubt, sign a "galactico" this summer.
If the likes of mdm, sanga /zab,mangala /otamendi, toure, bony, kolarov and fernando leave, that's a huge amount of wages per week.

If Juve's asking price is considered that unreasonable to us, I doubt any team is going to be willing to pay it (giving Florentino the benefit of the doubt!!) which means the price will eventually drop.

I'm not holding my breath, but Pogba leaving Juve was never going to happen before the Euros anyway.

If Juve's asking price is considered that unreasonable to us, I doubt any team is going to be willing to pay it (giving Florentino the benefit of the doubt!!) which means the price will eventually drop.

I'm not holding my breath, but Pogba leaving Juve was never going to happen before the Euros anyway.

If I'm correct, Pogba has 3 years left on his contract. Id like to see him run it down to one year and watch Juventus sweat. He'd be 25 and still would command a massive fee but they may miss out on it for pricing him out previously. They'd still be getting many great years out of him though!

From what's being said I don't think Juve are the problem, the message I'm picking up is Pogba / Mino are asking for more for from us, or maybe any premier league team, than they would from Real or Barca, where they really want to go. I could have the wrong end of the stick though.

If United sign Pogba, which I don't think they will, then it will reinforce my opinion that Pogba and Mino between them are not interested in the best sporting option for Pogba, but the biggest pay day.

Also putting aside the Pogba thing then it's interesting that we're still talking about six or seven players coming in including another midfielder. Big changes are coming if we are taking journalists like Robson and Blackburn at their word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.