The Ashes 2010/2011 thread

DannyBoy2890 said:
dannybcity said:
Up the run rate and go for the win. Even if we dont do it then it'll put the fear of god in the aussies and show positive intent. Make it clear to them we're there to win the series.

My thoughts exactly

I didn't think that at the start of the day but I do now. Bat for another 1hr and 15 mins then get them in!

jay_mcfc said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
My thoughts exactly

I didn't think that at the start of the day but I do now. Bat for another 1hr and 15 mins then get them in!

I hope not, otherwise that means i'm staying up til it's over!!!

DannyBoy2890 said:
dannybcity said:
Up the run rate and go for the win. Even if we dont do it then it'll put the fear of god in the aussies and show positive intent. Make it clear to them we're there to win the series.

My thoughts exactly

is Bobby the manager?

maybe a draw is OK?

I dont agree with this at all. Ponting knows if hes caught it and he clearly hasnt but now he wants the umpire to check. Technically now the review system is in that is a review imo and shouldnt be allowed. I know in the past they would check this but the review system wasnt in so they shouldnt check it seeing as they have no reviews left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.