The Ashes 2010/2011 thread

niall_mcfc said:
I dont agree with this at all. Ponting knows if hes caught it and he clearly hasnt but now he wants the umpire to check. Technically now the review system is in that is a review imo and shouldnt be allowed. I know in the past they would check this but the review system wasnt in so they shouldnt check it seeing as they have no reviews left.

Can they now review the not out decision? ;)

Its typical of Ponting he should of just celebrated then they give Cook out, then he has the chance to review it if he wants, and then Ponting has the nerve to question the umpire

niall_mcfc said:
Its typical of Ponting he should of just celebrated then they give Cook out, then he has the chance to review it if he wants, and then Ponting has the nerve to question the umpire

You should worry about what's going on on 104 not 401 ;)

Rivers>>Manning!

jay_mcfc said:
niall_mcfc said:

You should worry about what's going on on 104 not 401 ;)

Rivers>>Manning!

Haha thats laughable mate to say Rivers is better than Manning. Manning has done it consistently since 98 and has won a Superbowl on top of that. Rivers has done nothing apart from pass for a million yards but never produce the end product. He is the 4th best QB in the NFL but a long way behind Manning yet.

conormcfc said:
How are the Green Bay Packers getting on in the NFL anyway? I took a liking to them a while ago for no reason whatsoever, but I don't follow the sport closely enough to keep up. What's their record like this year?

They are 2nd in their division atm just got beat off a good Atlanta side today but they could go all the way to the Superbowl

niall_mcfc said:
Haha thats laughable mate to say Rivers is better than Manning. Manning has done it consistently since 98 and has won a Superbowl on top of that. Rivers has done nothing apart from pass for a million yards but never produce the end product. He is the 4th best QB in the NFL but a long way behind Manning yet.

Woooaah killer! There is a very big difference between the Colts the past 12 years and the Chargers. The Colts are a franchise set up to win the superbowl year in year out whereas the Chargers are still quite raw having never won a championship. They're getting better year on year and the main reason for that is Rivers. He's on course to break Marino's record despite throwing to the 8th choice wide receiver most of the year. Manning is 5 years older, within the next 5 years Rivers will win San Diego their first Superbowl.

Anyway back to the cricket.

niall_mcfc said:
conormcfc said:
How are the Green Bay Packers getting on in the NFL anyway? I took a liking to them a while ago for no reason whatsoever, but I don't follow the sport closely enough to keep up. What's their record like this year?

They are 2nd in their division atm just got beat off a good Atlanta side today but they could go all the way to the Superbowl
Cheers mate, nice to hear!<br /><br />-- 29 Nov 2010, 03:39 --<br /><br />Warney is getting ripped to shreds in the commentary booth, love it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.