The Ashes 2010/2011 thread

niall_mcfc said:
conormcfc said:
Surprised blue down under hasn't logged on to give his thoughts on today's action.

Thats because hes a rag tosser
Haha, was being sarcastic mate. I've only seen him on here when Australia are doing well.

I'm going to bed as I can't see anything else happening between now and the end of play. If the Aussies go on a wicket spree then I'm entirely to blame.

The lads did brilliantly today (tonight?). The job's only half done though; they've got to try to bat on til tea tomorrow to get a lead of somewhere near-ish 300. Then have a couple of hours at the Aussies. They wouldn't bowl them out in that time, but if they could get 3 or 4 wickets it would send out a nice message to Ponting that England won't just lay down.

That score put a smile on my face this morning. Makes up for the dissapointment of their 92 minute goal (nearly)

tommybooth said:
That score put a smile on my face this morning. Makes up for the dissapointment of their 92 minute goal (nearly)
XHMD3.jpg

''Stop being silly''!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.