The away strip

New away kit

I've seen the away kit and i really like it, and as said in another topic looks really good on players. But I've found a new disadvantage of being a city fan. All the money, bringing in all the players and ONLY three kits. Who to get on the new away kit. I got Micah Richards on the home kit as I'm a fan and think his potential is limitless, but now I have to chose on away.
I was thinking either getting English talent like SWP or Gareth Barry, or the big signings like Tevez or Adebayor.

Just wondering who you got on yours?, and any views on the new shirt, for one I no the home shirt is really good and cant wait to get my hands on the new strip.

Didsbury Dave said:
Dubai Blue said:
of the what?!!!!!!!

The socks are normally black. Changed today because of a clash with their dark blue ones

What the hell is a prest hood?!?!?!?

The two press studs at the top?

I love this shirt, by far the best shirt we've had in years! Ha, and I've got Bluebird1 on mine:-)

Are the socks even Umbro? They don't seem to be branded? Maybe a last minute replacement?

I think the kits look great this time. One thing though that concerns me is 99% of fans love this kit don't we - we love the material being different, the cut, and the style/colours.. Yet in 12 months time City will be bringing out replacements! apart from the obvious of how can they alter perfection.. they could have done everyone a favour by announcing they will keep the shirts (even if just one of them) for 2 seasons (like we used to!).

Anyone else agree?

These are the matching socks from the OS. Should look amazing when we're wearing the entire kit!

00059810007FM.ashx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.