The away strip

Unbelievable fantastic kit, got mine today with BARRY on the back. Put it on straight away to irritate the red t...s walking around the Arndale at 2pm, did someone forget to tell them they were playing today?

It's the most stylish shirt I've ever seen. Love the grandad collar, and get wait to get one!

Went out in mine on Friday night, four rag fans approached me over the course of the night
all saying how smart it looks and how they wished it had a rag badge on instead of ours lmao.
One blue saying "How the fuck have you got that today it's not out till tomorrow ?" Obviously
hasn't heard of pre-ordering.

Banned Tosspot said:
dario2739 said:
The socks to the third kit should be black too!
Erm, no they shouldn't. The whole point of having different colours is that they don't clash.

Sorry mate, but that's bollocks - do you remember the 76 away strip? White shirt with sash, black shorts and socks - I don't care what colour our away kit is that is the colour it should be.

But you're argument doesn't stand up anyway as our home socks are white!

Love the Kit
We should do our own version of the Haka before kick off i think

the-all-blacks-will-need-their-haka-to-motivate-th1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.