The awesome Kolarov!

Ive personally always thought Kolarov has great potential to perform well. everyone on this forum has nothing but negative things to say about him ive read.

balkanno said:
What bout the tackle in 1rst half?

Against Lennon or Nani, it turns to red one.

Never a red but almost definitely a yellow. A pretty straight forward challenge.

plz plz plz give him time and am 100% sure he will come good by d next season.

BlueRudders said:
Great game by Kolarov. Did not have to defend, they were shite. What a crap thread

Such bollocks, why don't you give credit where it's due.

BlueCityfan said:
I think this guy needs a thread where we can praise him :D He was class today...

His pressing gave us the 5th goal...and some great tackles and a few good chances he created for Tevez.

Love the guy! Great attitude aswell...the guy has played in almoste every game since he came back from injury. Respect!

Still not doing enough for me .....

i was more impressed with young Boyata.

SamTheGuru said:
balkanno said:
What bout the tackle in 1rst half?

Against Lennon or Nani, it turns to red one.

Never a red but almost definitely a yellow. A pretty straight forward challenge.

Not saying it was red, yellow is ok. But dramatic Players (there are many) could easy bring it to an darker color. On european Ground like, CL, many Refs would easy send him of, against Robben, Messi or Di Maria thats a Red one.

He played well today, but it wasnt a Topteam, and he didnt got pernament to cover the Side. If i rate a Defender, than for defending. So he was ok.

De Jong, who destroyed the Game, was awesome.

black mamba said:
BlueCityfan said:
I think this guy needs a thread where we can praise him :D He was class today...

His pressing gave us the 5th goal...and some great tackles and a few good chances he created for Tevez.

Love the guy! Great attitude aswell...the guy has played in almoste every game since he came back from injury. Respect!

Still not doing enough for me .....

i was more impressed with young Boyata.
He was responsible for two of our goals!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.