The Badge..

carlos tevez is a blue

I'm that bored with us not having signed or looking like signing anyone, just thought I'd say how I never really liked City's badge and wish it was something different, like what it was back in the day, I've never liked the blue and white stripes or the crest with the writing underneath, or the stupid trademark sign,

See exhibit A.
200px-Manchester_City_svg.png

I think we should go back to this

Exhibit B.
old_crest.gif

What say you?

How many times has this been discussed? Probably enough to fill a whole room at Internet Data Storage Towers.

Oh, and have another try at posting the actual pics.

Not really that fussed but I suppose I do like the slightley uncluttered look of the old badge.

Im just greatful that we got rid of the bloody lazer blue which was shite!

I will fix the badge pics for you thou:-

Old-manchester-city-logo.png

Man-City-Badge.png

Kun Aguero said:
I'm that bored with us not having signed or looking like signing anyone, just thought I'd say how I never really liked City's badge and wish it was something different, like what it was back in the day, I've never liked the blue and white stripes or the crest with the writing underneath, or the stupid trademark sign,

See exhibit A.
http://www.logoeps.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Old-manchester-city-logo.png

I think we should go back to this

Exhibit B.
http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/ColemanTKD/media/OldBadge.png.html?filters[term]=man%20city%20old%20badge&filters[primary]=images#/user/ColemanTKD/media/OldBadge.png.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=man%20city%20old%20badge&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&_suid=13587788831210800103632305295

What say you?

Too similar

Unfortunately, and i know it has been discussed many, many times, the original badge has the Manchester Coat of Arms and creates copyright problems.
Personally, i don't buy anything with the newer badge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.