The battle for 3rd place

Absolutely hating how this season has panned out and how we are now nervously looking at Leicester etc.

We need to absolutely throttle Leicester and give them bloody nothing on the counter. Navas at RB is an absolute no brainer and I'd even play Sane at LWB just to take Vardy out of the equation. We got torched in the last game. I'm hoping Silva & Kev especially got confidence boosts finding the net v Palace and we roar across the finish line for 3rd. Fully expect the rags to drop more points, but doubt the dippers will drop again.

Looking at the table, we should secure third spot with 7 points from our last three games.

Absolutely hating how this season has panned out and how we are now nervously looking at Leicester etc.

We need to absolutely throttle Leicester and give them bloody nothing on the counter. Navas at RB is an absolute no brainer and I'd even play Sane at LWB just to take Vardy out of the equation. We got torched in the last game. I'm hoping Silva & Kev especially got confidence boosts finding the net v Palace and we roar across the finish line for 3rd. Fully expect the rags to drop more points, but doubt the dippers will drop again.

Bit suprised wirh your post you think we should sacrifice 1 of our better attacking players and play him at wingback to help deal with 1 of there forwards at home really?? Same team for me nothing to worry about 1 defeat at home in 22 and we've played teams with alot better players than leicester got a feeling it will be another stroll in the park!

Arsenal have Southampton & Stoke away within 3 days they can't afford to drop any points also Everton at the Emirates is far from a easy.

rags have Spurs away (last game at the lane) Also Southampton away and Palace home lose to Spurs top 4 is over for the rags.

Liverpool have West Ham away who've just got a little confidence from beating Spurs they'll beat Boro tho.

City 3rd on 78pts (Yes I think we'll win our final 3 games)

Liverpool 4th on 74pts

Arsenal 5th on 71pts

rags 6th also on 71pts

To be fair sunderland were playing another shit team liverpool at home last game of the season and going a goal up early will go on to score a shit load

Or they could draw/lose against another bad team if they don't get a break through.

Liverpool are in no state to batter anyone, they've got 3 goals in their last 4 games and unless Mané is going to make a miraculous recovery months ahead of schedule, they'll be doing well to just score 1 or 2.

is this whole malarkey about finishing in/out of the CL and the impact it would have on who we could sign an admission that we have a worse pull than United?

they've signed some pretty big named/priced players, whatever you think of them

They've signed some pretty shit big named/priced players. Edited for accuracy

Looking at the table now two wins would almost guarantee top 4, for this to fail pool would have to win both games and ars all 4 games and catch up on +9 goal difference, ( scum cant catch us with two wins),if both fail to do that then two wins gets us third spot.Two wins and a draw gets third for sure given our superior goal diff. Really hope we win next two, then we can relax for final game and Pep can secure transfer targets for next season. Dont give a shit if utd sneak into champions league by the back door they are not as good as us and we will strengthen in the summer too.

If Arsenal don't win tonight I'd say we're home and hosed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.